apple's downloads site offers another text editor -komodo-. i've been playing around with it, so far i like it a lot. just fyi, in case text wrangler doesn't sit so well with your aesthetic predisposition.
also, i was going to do a screen shot, but blogger doesn't support .tiff extensions, and grab automatically defaults to that kinda of file. any way around that, or some sort of multi-step reformatting method that works like a charm? in writing this, i realized i could just save the image apple used to show komodo instead of showing my browser window opened to it. but that doesn't solve the problem so much as give me a viable option.

2 comments:
Mac People? Hey I'm one of those.
Thanks for the application suggestion. I'll check it out.
Screen shots:
A quick search gave me this screen capture utility page. On that page I use Paparazzi! for long web page captures. For desktop captures there are a few freeware apps listed on that page as well. I can't remember which one of those I used to use.
Screen Shot Plus on the MAC site - Freeware - Many features but it's great feature is "Captures may be saved in the formats: png, tiff, jpg, pdf, gif."
Post a Comment